[squeak-dev] Re: MNU during trunk update Kernel-ar.337

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 17:36:07 UTC 2009

installing The Kernel-ar.337
removes #trailerClass before removing #new
in CompiledMethodTrailer
which makes impossible to create or access state of any methods.
Actually an image is completely broken at this point, because you
can't do anything without getting same DNU over and over.

it should be split on 2 phases (separate packages, or preamble?):
- remove CompiledMethodTrailer class>>new
- remove rest

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.