[squeak-dev] Re: Exploiting a new method trailer format(s)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Dec 23 20:14:00 UTC 2009

Igor Stasenko wrote:
> I leaving you to name it properly ;)

Actually SourceCodeManager is fine. It is only annoying when people
confuse the abstract and the concrete entities and "invent" such obscure
names as "AbstractString", "PureBehavior" or "BasicSourceCodeManager".
If SourceCodeManager is the abstract interface, then the concrete one
might be named StandardSourceFileManager (to access SourceFileArray) or
similar.

Cheers,
   - Andreas