[squeak-dev] Snarl

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 24 10:25:26 UTC 2009

What are the benefits over the standard (and much criticised) way of
implementing notification using #update: ?
Over other proposed replacements that are starting to gain traction in
Squeak, like Accouncements?

Videos are fine, but a lot of us much prefer text when it comes to
documentation.  Putting those examples on the Squeaksource wiki would
be helpful for people like us.