[squeak-dev] Last update damaged SystemBrowser/Debug/etc...

Casimiro de Almeida Barreto casimiro.barreto at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 23:54:28 UTC 2009

Em 27-12-2009 20:48, David T. Lewis escreveu:
> On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 08:01:55PM -0200, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto wrote:
>
>> Now browsers present a red rectangle at the code box...

It returns

Error: NonBooleanReceiver: procceed for truth
MultiDisplayScanner(Object)>>MustBeBooleanIn:
MultiDisplayScanner(Object)>>MustBeBoolean
MultiDisplayScanner>>displayLine:offset:leftInRun:
MultiNewParagraph>>displayOn:usingAt:
FormCanvas>>paragraph:bounds:color:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>drawOn: *** this seems to originate the
error ***
(...)