[squeak-dev] Re: Last update broke browsers...

Casimiro de Almeida Barreto casimiro.barreto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 17:34:16 UTC 2009

Em 28-12-2009 14:51, David T. Lewis escreveu:
> (...)
> My only remaining concern is that Casimiro de Almeida Barreto reports
> similar sounding symptoms in his broken image. Hopefully it's just
> a coincidence.
>
> Dave

I fear the problem is really something returning nil where it should
return Boolean...

MultiDisplayScanner(Object)>>error: (NonBooleanReceiver: procceed for truth)
[] in WorldState>>displayWorldSafely
BlockClosure>>valueWithPossibleArgs:
[] in BlockClosure>>ifError:
BlockClosure>>valueWithPossibleArgs:
[] in MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
NonBooleanReceiver(Exception)>>signal
NonBooleanReceiver(Exception)>>signal:
MultiDisplayScanner(Object)>>mustBeBooleanIn:
MultiDisplayScanner(Object)>>mustBeBoolean
MultiDisplayScanner>>displayLine:offset:leftInRun:
MultiNewParagraph>>displayOn:using:at:
FormCanvas>>paragraph:bounds:color:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>drawOn:
FormCanvas(Canvas)>>draw:
FormCanvas(Canvas)>>drawMorph:
[] in TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>fullDrawOn:
FromCanvas>>roundCornersOf:in:during: