[squeak-dev] NanoTraits in trunk

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Dec 31 16:26:43 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> writes:

Andreas> As I'm sure you've noticed, I've pushed the NanoTraits updates.

What's the best way to learn:
1) what these are, if you never learned about the old Traits
2) how these are different from the old Traits
3) what *might* break (things to watch out for) when porting old code

I'm asking partially for me, but also so I can point others to the right
info.

If the answer is "well, that's the next step - documentation", it'd
be nice to know. :)