[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-dtl.268.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Dec 31 23:11:28 UTC 2009

Apologies - this was a cut and paste error on my part, and does not belong
in trunk, please ignore. The Collections-ar.269 should supercede it in the
update stream, so it should not cause problems.

(FYI, I am trying to reconstruct some of historical SystemTracer implementations
in order to put them into Monticello on SqueakSource, with the latest versions
being able to trace current images to 64 bit format thanks to recent work by
John McIntosh.)

Dave