[squeak-dev] It's time for Squeak 4.0!

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 07:35:32 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 12:43:00AM -0500, Matthew Fulmer wrote:
> So, to help with the relicense, grab the historical image[1],
> check out the license audit [2], leave a note on mantis about
> what you think you'll work on, and start rolling out change
> sets. For your convenience, all of the license audits are
> included both in the relicensing tools download and on mantis.
> I'll try to keep both up to date as we progress with the
> relicense
>
> [1] The tools I've been using to do the relicense:
>     http://ftp.squeak.org/4.0alpha/squeak4.0-relicensingTools.zip
>     see also:
>     http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2008-September/131586.html
>     http://www.squeaksource.com/MethodAuthorship.html

I updated the relicensing tools image. It is now using the most
current set of author initials, and the image itself is 60MB
smaller (the source code of all the methods is now in the files
rather than the image). The latest version of MethodAuthorship
is at http://www.squeaksource.com/311.html

I also fixed the full history browser so that you can file-in
old versions of methods.