[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak Foundation Election 2009 coming up!

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Feb 9 12:35:22 UTC 2009

On 06.02.2009, at 13:51, Göran Krampe wrote:

> VOTER LIST:
>
> If you were invited to vote last year you are already on the list,
> no worries! If you are a new Squeaker, read on. (If you don't recall
> if you are on the list - we will try to get it up without attracting
> spammers :))
>
> Earlier we used a website with a trust system to figure out who
> could vote. This year that website is not available anymore
> (people.squeakfoundation.org) so we will do it more "manually" this
> year.

In previous years the election team also invited voters from
"stakeholder communities" who are not necessarily subscribed to squeak-
dev (e.g., Croquet, Etoys, Seaside, etc.). Are you planning something
similar now?

Also you should not use the term "Foundation" anymore, the wiki page
title "Squeak Foundation Board 2009 Election" is misleading.

- Bert -