[squeak-dev] Wanted: Google Summer of Code 2009 admin

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Tue Feb 10 00:28:29 UTC 2009

Hi all,

due to a higher workload, this year I won't be able to act as an admin
on behalf of Squeak in the Google Summer of Code program.

Is there anyone interested in taking over?

Responsibilities of the admin include:
- submitting the application for the mentoring organization
- coordinating the mentors
- managing the student applications
- keeping track of the mentors and students during the various phases of
the program
- keeping in touch with the program admins at Google

If anyone is interested, please contact me in private.

         Giovanni