[squeak-dev] [Election] Nomination of Igor Stasenko

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:14:46 UTC 2009

2009/2/12 Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si>:
> Dear Squeakers,
>
> I'd like to nominate Igor Stasenko to run for Squeak Leadership one more
> year. As you all already know Igor is really active member of Squeak
> community, working on important aspect on VM field, from multi-core
> support with Hydra on.
>
> This is a future, and together with Eliot's VM optimization work (not to
> forget efforts of all other VM guys) it will bring Squeak to the front
> of Smalltalk technology and broader.
>
> On the other side I really like Igor's organizational skills and a way
> how softly he is able to encourage you. I know that first hand because
> he is a coordinator of our Web team.
>
> This is in my opinion an important aspect of Leadership member,
> leadership skills, that is.
>
> So please accept Igor as a nominee for this year again. You won't regret!

Janko, thank you for your kind words.
I was in doubt, if i should get into this for a more once year.
Fairly to speak, i think there other people who deserve this place
more than me (in a way that they could be more useful on this post).
But if you think that i good enough for this - so be it :)
Vote for me :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.