[squeak-dev] [Ann] New build of 3.10.2-build

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 17:31:06 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Keith Hodges <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I was going to mention that, am I right in saying that all you have to
> do is...
>
> Installer sake install: 'Squeak-dev image'.

You are right. What I propose is to make 3.10.2-build a base image for
the future dev-images. That means a new dev image each month based on
your version.

> Ken Brown tried it last night, and it seemed to work ok.
>
> btw: I see that you are manually applying some fixes at the
> end/beginning.

?? Where did you see that? That's not true, I'm not applying any fix
to the base images. I'm only installing packages.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st