[squeak-dev] On the upcoming Leadership Election

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 03:18:36 UTC 2009

Hello squeakers,

A year has been passed and we are now going to elect a new Leadership
team (many of us is still calling it Board ;).

In the light of this event, i want to propose create a list of
requests, issues and proposals which will be addressed to a newly
elected team.
Let us help them with understanding what is the most important issues
we have, and to start not from own to-do list, but also consider YOUR
thoughts.

Please, feel free to add own IMPORTANT topic to the list, share your
plans and vision about the future of Squeak.
I do expect, that at all current team members will react on this and
write down their thoughts.
But it is open to anyone - PLEASE, do not hesitate to write own. I
think as a member of Squeak community YOUR thoughts should be taken
into account.

I will collect all messages and compile them into one list, and then
put this on a plate before new Leadership team :)

Please, send messages to the squeak-dev list, or in private mail to me.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.