[squeak-dev] On the upcoming Leadership Election

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Feb 14 03:36:32 UTC 2009

I think this is a good idea, although maybe just a little early since
the election itself is a couple of weeks away.  But it may take some
time for ideas to trickle in, so maybe early is better.

This reminded me of the questionnaire presented to candidates in past
leadership elections.  Goran mentioned this in his email and I think it
would be a great idea for someone to take leadership on organizing on of
these for this election; and it has to be some who is not a candidate.

Ken