[squeak-dev] On the upcoming Leadership Election

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 03:44:06 UTC 2009

2009/2/14 Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com>:
> I think this is a good idea, although maybe just a little early since
> the election itself is a couple of weeks away.  But it may take some
> time for ideas to trickle in, so maybe early is better.
>
> This reminded me of the questionnaire presented to candidates in past
> leadership elections.  Goran mentioned this in his email and I think it
> would be a great idea for someone to take leadership on organizing on of
> these for this election; and it has to be some who is not a candidate.

I didn't meant to create a list of questions for candidates, but more
like a list of topics to discuss for a future team.
And not during election but right after election. I want to see, how
many things are sitting there unsolved or any ideas about the future.

If you think i crossing the line here, i will step aside and let
someone else (name yourself!) to do it.

My message was a proposal to open a discussion to summarize what is
done and what is not, and outline a future plans. I think it is
appropriate time to do so before new Leadership election.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.