[squeak-dev] On the upcoming Leadership Election

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Feb 14 18:51:40 UTC 2009

Igor,

I did not mean to imply that you are soliciting questions for a
candidate questionaire.  These are two separate but conceptually related
ideas:

1.  A list of issues that the community would like the Leadership team
to consider.  This is completely appopriate for anyone inside or outside
of the Leadership team to compile and organize.  You suggested this and
I'm fine with the idea.

2.  A questionnaire for Leadership team candidates to aid voters in
their decision in the upcoming election.  This is nothing new, we have
done it in the past, and your solicitation simply reminded me of it.
I'm now reminding the community of it and asking that someone put one
together and I think that it would be inappropriate for a candidate to
be involved.

Ken