[squeak-dev] Neded help on menu item to save project on file

Luis Valente is.valente at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 23:34:45 UTC 2009

I need to add a menu item to the menu "Project" in the main docking bar wich
will allow the user saving a project in other directory than Squeaklets or
in other disk drive. This possibility already exists in the "World menu >
old desktop menu > save project on file" in Squeak 3.9 and in Squeak 3.10
World Menu, but I don't know how to integrate this functionality in the main
docking bar in novice mode.
Someone can help me? I'm not a programmer, so a easy solution (.st file or
else) would be a good help
Thank you,
Luis