[squeak-dev] ditching Monticello objects.

Edgar edgardec2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 12:57:22 UTC 2009

On 2/14/09 10:38 AM, "stephane ducasse" <stephane.ducasse at free.fr> wrote:

> If this is what you think...
> and you want to get frustrated by that fact this is your choice.
> But if you read http://www.pharo-project.org then you will see that we
> will
> do something else and that our goals are wider.
>
> Stef
To bad you have the power and decide to use for Squeak weeks...

Facts was Pharo exist because Squeak.
Believe all is web ?
This days we have Aida and Pier and Seaside with his own image too.
Facts as we facing the Big Bang effect, as I said many moons ago.
And like the whole real Universe, all end in sky without stars and the cold
rule forever.

Edgar , Advocatus Diaboli and Defensor del Pueblo.