[squeak-dev] Re: Wanted: Google Summer of Code 2009 admin

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Mon Feb 16 06:47:02 UTC 2009

Friendly reminder:

- in about a week from now Google is supposed to announce GSoC 2009
- another week later organizations are requested to apply
- Google already told that apps will be filtered more intensively
- they plan for 150 orgs and 1000 students, less than before

What is the status of handing over admin?

/Klaus

--
"If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it".
Albert Einstein