[squeak-dev] Neded help on menu item to save project on file

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Feb 17 13:03:55 UTC 2009

Luis, in the Etoys tool bar there is an icon for saving the project.
If you click it, it saves to the default location. If you do a "long
click", a menu with options pops up (that's what Karl meant with
holding the mouse button down while on that icon). One of the options
is "Publish to different server" which not only lets you choose a
different server but a different directory as well.

- Bert -