[squeak-dev] [Election] I want to vote

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Feb 19 17:47:47 UTC 2009

You are already registered.  As a base the voting list starts with last
year's voting list built up over the years on SqueakPeople.  The voting
list from SqueakPeople is all SqueakPeople accounts with at least
Apprentice status.  That includes you and I have confirmed that you are
on the list with this email address.  You will receive a voting
invitation.

Ken