[squeak-dev] Google Summer of Code 2009

askoh askoh at askoh.com
Thu Feb 19 20:09:35 UTC 2009

Hi:

Giovanni Corriga, the GSOC 2007 and 2008 administrator, has asked me to be
the administrator for GSOC 2009. My experience with the The Squeak Project
GSOC 2008 was excellent and I believe the open source smalltalk community
has benefited a lot from his efforts. Thanks Giovanni. Thanks to those who
helped him too.

I will be using much of what he has set up. So this is the start of my work:
1) How do I get a username and password to edit the wiki
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak
2) GSOC also needs a backup administrator. Please let me know.
3) What is the best way to get the word out and "meet" centrally?

More later.

All the best,
Aik-Siong Koh