[squeak-dev] [Election] But what have I done for Squeak *lately*? :)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Feb 19 22:57:56 UTC 2009

Randal and I had a discussion with Goran about this very thing a few
days ago and it was not Goran's intention that campaigning not start
before the 22nd.  The only relevance to that date is that it is the last
day potential candidates can be nominated.  I see no benefit to limiting
the discussion to one week.  Start early and give people an opportunity
to read your comments, respond with questions, and for you to respond
back.

Ken