[squeak-dev] [Election] But what have I done for Squeak *lately*? :)

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Feb 19 23:19:58 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Bert" == Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> writes:

Bert> I see. I was taking the schedule at
Bert> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6116

Bert> as definitive.

Indeed:

    22nd February to 29th February: Campaigning period

      During this period the candidates should ideally present themselves on
      squeak-dev, unless they have already done so, and the community can ask
      questions.  Last year we organised a structured Q&A activity and I will
      not be doing it this year, but of course if someone else steps up to do
      it - just mail me!

"unless they have already done so" would cover it.