[squeak-dev] Re: Google Summer of Code 2009

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Feb 20 07:32:58 UTC 2009

I found the project list again:

http://code.google.com/soc/2008/squeak/about.html

* Safarà: an Extensible Code Editor for Squeak
   by Luigi Panzeri, mentored by Lukas Renggli
* Squeak IRC bot framework
   by Francois Stephany, mentored by Kenneth Lee Causey
* Squeak GTK Support
   by Gwenaël Casaccio, mentored by Stéphane Ducasse
* freeCAD: 3D CAD with Motion Simulation Port to Croquet
   by Phua Khai Fong, mentored by Aik-Siong Koh
* OpenNARS port to Squeak using Seaside
   by Cédrick Béler, mentored by Klaus D. Witzel

Can I encourage every mentor to send a short status report on the
results of their project?

Cheers,
   - Andreas