[squeak-dev] OpenNARS [was: Google Summer of Code 2009]

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri Feb 20 09:27:26 UTC 2009

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:05:25 +0100, Ryan Mitchley wrote:

> I have nothing particularly constructive to say, other than I find the
> whole
> NARS and OpenNARS project fascinating. It looks like a lot of thought has
> gone into the approach vs. other non-monotonic architectures.

:) I once was his critique (invisible between the great ones of course ;)
reviewed his book, until I stepped back from the "negation and
contradiction is necessary" doctrine.

Nowadays I perform semantic resolution on natural language sentences,
impossible without Pei Wang's view on things.

> I'm curious
> how computationally tractable it will all be in practice,

Hehe ;)

--
"If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it".
Albert Einstein