[squeak-dev] Passing array of float from Squeak to C

Ang Beepeng beepeng86 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 11:11:20 UTC 2009

I'm facing problem to pass a float array over to C, to create a plugin.

Previously, I use variableWordSubclass: to create a class to store floats,
in an array. It works fine, as floats are stored as words.
Now that I need to have an instance variable, I use variableSubclass: to
store floats. It seems like floats are being stored as object in the array
this time. The VM crashes when I try to use to same method to access to the
float array.

Thanks.

Ang Beepeng