[squeak-dev] [Election] But what have I done for Squeak *lately*? :)

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Fri Feb 20 11:45:30 UTC 2009

Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Bert> I see. I was taking the schedule at
> Bert> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6116
>
> Bert> as definitive.
>
> Indeed:
>
>     22nd February to 29th February: Campaigning period
>
>       During this period the candidates should ideally present themselves on
>       squeak-dev, unless they have already done so, and the community can ask
>       questions.  Last year we organised a structured Q&A activity and I will
>       not be doing it this year, but of course if someone else steps up to do
>       it - just mail me!
>
> "unless they have already done so" would cover it.

Or a bit higher up:

"Campaigning is just fine during this period."

:)

BUT... in the original post it did indeed NOT say so, but I did actually
post a correction:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-February/133911.html

...so I think I have done what I could to remedy the mistake, sorry for
the confusion.

regards, Göran