[squeak-dev] Why the Board should have only seven seats ?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Feb 20 12:08:35 UTC 2009

On 2/20/09 9:57 AM, "Mark Volkmann" <mark at ociweb.com> wrote:

> There might be someone you really don't want to be on the board. If
> more than seven can be on it, the chances are good they will be
> elected even if you don't vote for them.

Very good point

Sometimes I do odd questions for having good answers.
Sometimes I put myself in the opposite side (Advocatus Diaboli), but such
duty requires more faith.
Sometimes I act as Defensor del Pueblo (Ombusdman) trying to be the voice of
many working in silence.

And as some very good friend say, Edison do 20.000 crazy things before he
found the light bulb we are using today.

Edgar