[squeak-dev] Re: Google Summer of Code 2009

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Fri Feb 20 18:49:00 UTC 2009

Hi all

below are the mails I exchanged. I was confused (sorry ken probably my
english)
after because I thought klaus and ken would take the lead.
Now if a fuse is needed I can be this one and GSOC is important for
our community
but if one person is against, I simply drop and do not want to do
anything with it.

Stef

last email
stephane.ducasse at univ-savoie.fr