[squeak-dev] change windows with keyboard

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 23:20:35 UTC 2009

I would be very useful for me being able to switch between squeak windows
(workspaces, class browsers, test runner, and so on) with the keyboard. Once
I discover that using alt + narrows I could see all the windows little and
the current one bigger. This use very useful. But now, neither in squeak or
pharo works for me. I am using latest damien image for both of them under
Linux.

Does someone know why now it doesn't work ?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Mariano