[squeak-dev] Is there a shortcut for closing a windows (a classbbrowser, test runner, workspace, etc?

Joshua Gargus schwa at fastmail.us
Wed Feb 25 15:42:33 UTC 2009

Yes,  this already exists.  On OS X it's Cmd-W, so I assume it would be
Alt-W on Windows (maybe Ctrl-W?).

The trick is that the desktop needs to have the keyboard focus, not a
window.  It won't work if you're typing in a window.  First, click on
the desktop, then use the key combo.  This is a bit inconvenient for
closing a single window, but it works well if you want to clean up a
bunch of windows.

Cheers,
Josh