[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] is this a bug or just a limitation ?

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Thu Feb 26 20:08:33 UTC 2009

yes, sorry if my question sounded offensive. only it seems to me that
there is quite a shift of focus from some members of this list from
Squeak to Pharo, and it is not clear to me what is the dominant mindset
there. the idea that worthy people might consider Squeak as a dead-end
is a bit unsettling for me. I just wanted to have some feedback about it.

Stef