[squeak-dev] Re: Balloon3D

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jan 7 11:35:14 UTC 2009

El 1/7/09 2:08 AM, "Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> escribió:

>  Are you up for making an
> Installer load script for FunSqueak?

Nope.

I have my SqueakLightII , which should be 3.11 and don't have Installer.

As I saying for a long time now, I should use CodeLoader in 3.10, but I
don't know at the time , so I use Installer.

So, being lazy have consecuences.

I don't agree with Ketih ideas.

For me using Installer is like using GOTO in BASIC first years.

A release should return to "good ways", like 3.8

Michael Rueger is doing this now on 3.8.x.

I beg on give SqueakLightII a try, sure some is wrong, but is my how to go
to be smaller and modular.

Yesterday I put
 http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/SqueakLight/SqueakLightII.dev.7215.zip

What I do is going from SqueakLightII to FunSqueak.

In this days I helping to port SeaBreeze to Squeak "Monticello way" from his
creators at  http://seabreeze.heeg.de

Also some talented friend bring my attention to Scratch and I count with he
and my another far away friend to see if possible to have a
"Scratch-Ladrillo", module, package or whatever you like call.

And have John Maloney wisdom into Squeak (if possible)

And more what I plan to use in my race to Board 2009 candidate and Brest
2009 Amazing Beer Squeak with all you...

Edgar , Advocatus Diaboli and Ombusdman (Defensor del Pueblo)