[squeak-dev] Re: Vista / CroquetSDK-1.0.18 / how to lose the world menu in 5 seconds or less

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Jan 13 04:18:57 UTC 2009

Hi Cameron -

I don't recall seeing your messages otherwise I would have responded
earlier. The problem you are seeing comes from the fact that some of the
preference themes enable the "eToyFriendly" mode. In this mode, the
world menu is deliberately disabled and only accessible via Alt-Shift-W.
  If you select such a preference theme and then disable "eToyFriendly"
(in the "scripting" category) the world menu will be back.

Cheers,
   - Andreas