[squeak-dev] gettext support?

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Tue Jan 13 10:46:32 UTC 2009

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> I add to SqueakLightII.dev.7215 for improve image.
> As I have Aida as Web framework , wish know if I could grab others .mcz
> in http://source.impara.de/aida

Yes, they are available. We tried to make them as clean as possible, but
as those are packages we use for the etoys project server and the Sophie
book server there might be some dependencies that haven't been cleaned
up completely.

> Also I wish know if is OK I adopt PackageInfo and Monticello from Impara

It is ok, but the Impara versions may not be in sync with newer versions
AFAIK.

Michael