[squeak-dev] Sync "package-cache" & "HTTP repository"

HwaJongOh tantara3 at dreamwiz.com
Wed Jan 14 08:58:45 UTC 2009

I have a package that has two repositories in Monticello.
One is 'package-cache' my local folder, and the other is SqueakSource HTTP
repository.

I have a mcz file in 'package-cache' folder with a version number.

What I'm trying to do is to copy(or upload) to SqueakSource HTTP repository
without version number increment.

PS: How do I sync vice versa(from HTTP to package-cache)
PS2: What if I have more the 2 repositories and want to sync them all?