[squeak-dev] Using a plugin?

Jan van de Sandt jvdsandt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 21:03:29 UTC 2009

Hello list,

I want to use the CurlPlugin as a http client. But I cannot find information
on how a plugin should be installed/configured. I have loaded the package
from SqueakSource using Monticello and I have downloaded the dll's and
stored them in my SqueakVM directory. But when I try to run some code I get
a primitive failed error.

I can find some information on how to create a plugin but not on how to use
a plugin developed by someone else. Is the VMMaker package required when you
just want to use a plugin? Please help me get started.

Jan.