[squeak-dev] Using a plugin?

Jan van de Sandt jvdsandt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:30:54 UTC 2009

Hello John,

I'm using a recent Squeak VM, version 3.10.2-7179 and I use windows.

Thank you for the information, I followed the steps you describe. I now
discovered that the plugin does work, at least partially. I can download
contents using http via the plugin. The method that gives a primitiveFailed
error is "Curl curlVersion". So the general mechanism works only a specific
message gives an error.

Jan.