[squeak-dev] Re: [Vm-dev] Obama -- The Judas Goat

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Jan 25 23:14:50 UTC 2009

Not that it will help any but I reported every email to abuse at rr.com.  The
emailer 20090125165015.MPPF2046.cdptpa-omta04.mail.rr.com at ihkmn just used
our email address as the return address.  It did not come from my computer
or even my ISP.

Ron