[squeak-dev] DeltaStreams again

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Thu Jul 2 10:40:29 UTC 2009

Hi!

I noted more mentions of DeltaStreams and some info:

- DS is not in a usable state yet. Unless you are suicidal. :)
- I support the proposed commit model using MC.
- ... it turns out Igor *is* suicidal, he just joined up! Great!

Hopefully Igor and I can move DS to a usable state relatively quickly
and then we can see how it can complement the model.

We are focusing on these things now:

- Get all green bar. (both)
- Get Tirade hooked in for fully workin fileout/filein. (Göran)
- Whip up a DualDeltaSorter UI. (probably Igor)

There are lots of other details, refactorings, ideas etc. But all things
in due time.

regards, Göran

PS. I will go on vacation tomorrow for 4 weeks. Not much will happen
during that time period from me.