Usability and look-and-feel (was Re: [squeak-dev] The future ofSqueak & Pharo (was Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo MIT licenseclean))

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Jul 2 18:35:10 UTC 2009

Dear Bert, you can note that I wasn't talking about EToys. I was being
completely general about Squeak.
Let me clarify that I said that because to destruct wrong ideas makes room for
new good ones.
Think of imploding a an old building to make a 2.0 one.
Criticism has to be qualified and useful. Not just "constructive".
Destruct crappy stuff that takes focus and momentum out of your goal.
If I talk to you about any "sugar with water" kind of criticism I'll not have
any chance of helping you to make any difference.
sebastian