[squeak-dev] Re: http://source.squeak.org/trunk is now at 3.10.2

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 10:03:44 UTC 2009

Worked for me.  Guess I'm old-fashioned since I opened a Transcript.  :)

========== Collections-auto.92 ==========

This is an automatic commit from the 3.10.2 to cover the delta between
3.10 and 3.10.2 in the repositories

========== CollectionsTests-auto.75 ==========

This is an automatic commit from the 3.10.2 to cover the delta between
3.10 and 3.10.2 in the repositories
a MCClassDefinition(SortedCollectionTest)
========== Graphics-auto.44 ==========

========== Installer-Core-auto.87 ==========

========== Kernel-auto.172 ==========

========== KernelTests-auto.63 ==========

========== Monticello-auto.313 ==========

========== Morphic-auto.130 ==========

========== MorphicExtras-auto.34 ==========

This is an automatic commit from the 3.10.2 to cover the delta between
3.10 and 3.10.2 in the repositories
a MCOrganizationDefinition(#(#'MorphicExtras-Demo'
#'MorphicExtras-AdditionalSupport' #'MorphicExtras-AdditionalMorphs'
#'MorphicExtras-Widgets' #'MorphicExtras-Books'
#'MorphicExtras-Postscript Filters' #'MorphicExtras-Support'
#'MorphicExtras-ST80' #'MorphicExtras-SoundInterface'
#'MorphicExtras-Undo' #'MorphicExtras-Components'
#'MorphicExtras-Postscript Canvases' #'MorphicExtras-PartsBin'
#'MorphicExtras-AdditionalWidgets' #'MorphicExtras-Flaps'
#'MorphicExtras-Navigators' #'MorphicExtras-GeeMail'
#'MorphicExtras-Palettes' #'MorphicExtras-Leds'
#'MorphicExtras-SqueakPage' #'MorphicExtras-AdditionalWorlds'
#'MorphicExtras-Text Support' #'MorphicExtras-Obsolete'
#'MorphicExtras-EToy-Download'))
========== Multilingual-auto.30 ==========

========== Tests-auto.35 ==========

This is an automatic commit from the 3.10.2 to cover the delta between
3.10 and 3.10.2 in the repositories
a MCClassDefinition(RenderBugz)
========== Tools-auto.86 ==========

This is an automatic commit from the 3.10.2 to cover the delta between
3.10 and 3.10.2 in the repositories

========== Morphic-ar.131 ==========

Merge SystemProgressMorph labelling so we have better progress
notifications during updates from trunk.

========== Exceptions-ar.9 ==========

Allow ProgressNotifications to change the label of a SystemProgressMorph.

Utilities updateFromServer now uses MCM updater from

--
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank