[squeak-dev] Completed audit comparing trunk as of today (7/3/09) to 3.10.2 release as represented by update stream

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Jul 3 22:20:54 UTC 2009

I have completed my audit through the update stream between 7159 and
7179 checking the current status of trunk.  The only issues I find:

1. 7161 - method categorized as BabySRE extension method and so packaged
in seperate package not loaded.  Move into proper category and mark as
deprecated?  As an additional data point, this method exists in
3.10-7159 but not in a *BabySRE extension category.

2. 7161 - Do-it to refresh objects flap not 'done'.

3. Version number.  Policy still to be discussed.

Otherwise it looks OK to me...

Oh, ran the tests, one new failure

TimeTest>>#testGeneralInquiries

for some reason it seems that the now is not reliably less than or equal
to now.  Looks like a pain to track down to me.  Any takers?

Ken