[squeak-dev] Method missing in trunk from update 7160

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Sat Jul 4 07:12:09 UTC 2009

This method is in the initialization category of the PartsBin class in
Squeak3.10.gamma.7159; no senders.
It is not used in my version of SRE, but 'edc' might remember why the
method was created/modified.

Cheers
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug       mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no

Morgedalsvn. 5A         http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver

N-0378 Oslo               Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27

Norway