[squeak-dev] Re: http://source.squeak.org/trunk is now at 3.10.2

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sat Jul 4 11:56:05 UTC 2009

On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 13:29:17 +0200, Keith Hodges wrote:

> Klaus D. Witzel wrote:

>>> Ok lets take an example.... I have a package "Logging" one  possible
>>> way
>>> forward is to replace every instance of Transcript show: with a call to
>>> the logging framework.
>>
>> There can only be one package which contains the implementation for
>> Transcript, so just go ahead with changing that implementation.
> Are you kidding me?

Get serious, Keith. You're hijacking my answer to Ian, which has nothing
to do with the troubles you have with SOB. So just get serious.

> Look for senders of #show:  I think you will find more than one caller

I'm not interested in your senders of #show: since that doesn't tell us
anything.

Would you disclose what your senders of #show: is about?

And you cut away my question to you. If I do not see it again, you'll not
see any other reponse.

/Klaus