[squeak-dev] Replacing Transcript>>#show: by Keith' logging considered harmful

Douglas Brebner squeaklists at fang.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 4 17:56:38 UTC 2009

Keith Hodges wrote:
> I would expect our processes to be covered by testing and feedback
> procedures. I also would hope that people would apply their brains and
> skills.

I believe that both your setup and Andreas proposal can work together.

Andreas proposed a shared repository for developers to work in.
You, I believe, have produced a continuous integration system and a
build tool (and more).

These are somewhat orthogonal to each other.
The former has the role similar to a master git or mercurial repository.
The latter have the role of Buildbot, Team Foundation Build, Make and Rake.