[squeak-dev] SkipLists removal

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Jul 4 21:17:46 UTC 2009

Thanks Leandro.  The primary issue is that Scott Crosby who updated
SkipList a fair amount has not signed to my knowledge.  In fact, for
Etoys 4.0 it appears Yoshiki basically reverted to your earlier version
to address the issue.

However I think it is preferable to have the more up to date version
(including by the way a fix from Nicolas Cellier for which I published a
new version today) under SqueakL outside of the image.  I'm a proponent
of a smaller and simpler core.

The SkipLists squeaksource project

(bad URL below by the way: http://www.squeaksource.com/skiplists.html )

is writable by all, but if you wish to be listed as a developer or admin
just let me know.

Ken