[squeak-dev] Squeak News

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jul 6 17:33:56 UTC 2009

Hi Germán, Tansel,

Germán Arduino pravi:

> I wonder if squeak.org could host a subdomain or so to save this
> invaluable material you produced...

I open an Archive page on our website:

	http://www.squeak.org/PressRoom/Archive/

Here we can slowly put all such historical material which is so
important to save and store on the safe place.

Let we put there all unzipped .iso files, which contain Squeak images,
which then show the E-Zine, right? Question now is how to run them on
nowaday VMs, because the VM is missing on the .iso.

Can someone spare some time and put together a "one-click" image with
appropriate VM?

Best regards
Janko