[squeak-dev] Maintaining Etoys in Squeak (was: Squeak vision)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jul 6 20:56:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-07-06 at 17:34 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> On 7/6/09 4:54 PM, "Yoshiki Ohshima" <yoshiki at vpri.org> wrote:
>
> >   Right.  Whatever people agree on to be the "core" Morphic, it would
> > be nice if this happens.
> >
> > -- Yoshiki
> >
> Well , as I said thousand times before, the "core" could be MinimalMorphic.
> By the way I work with Pavel long time ago and resurrect his image and add
> some I learn from doing SqueakLightII.
>
> Next release we could try to go to Cuis simplified Morphic , when all learn
> how to made "new .pr" or to use ProcustesEnd.
>
> See
> http://www.morphle.com/~edgar/CreatingaProcustesEnd.mov
> http://www.morphle.com/~edgar/CreatingaProcustesEnd2.mov
> http://www.morphle.com/~edgar/UsingSqueakSource.mov
>
> Edgar

Hi Edgar,

Have you considered posting your videos to somewhere like

http://vimeo.com/groups/squeak

?  I think this would greatly increase the visibility and make it easier
for people to at least take a quick glance when they aren't sure if they
are interested enough to deal with a download, etc.

Ken